Petwear House is committed to protecting your privacy through the strict application and adherence to Australian legislation, namely the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy will detail how we collect, manage and maintain your personal information.
This policy has been structured to inform you:-
- Information collected and held;
- How the information will be used;
- Disclosure of information to third parties;
- Process to vary or remove from our system personal information held.
Information collected and held
By subscribing to our website; contacting us or purchasing an item through our online store, the following information may be collected and held by Petwear House includes:-
- Your full name; billing and/or shipping address; contact telephone number; email address; social media accounts made publicly visible where www.petwearhouse.com.au; @petwearhouse and/or #petwearhouse has been tagged;
- Your pet details including breed; age; sex; social media accounts where provided;
- Your shopping summary including previous purchases, shopping habits and preferred products;
- Preferred method for receipt of marketing materials whether it is via email; sms; and/or, post.
You consent that the information provided to Petwear House is your own information or you have been duly authorised to provide same. Information is only collected where voluntarily given.
Anonymous information is collected by way of statistics of views and visitors to our website including the date, length of time spent and location of visitor to our online store.
Use of information
Your personal information is used for the reason provided together with communication purposes; subscriptions and direct marketing materials; to provide exceptional customer service to you and for any other reasonable purpose only. Your information will not be used for any other purpose without prior written consent from you.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Petwear House will not disclose, share or pass on your personal information to any third parties without prior written consent from you unless the information must be disclosed by law. Under no circumstances will your personal information be sold or transferred to a third party.
Process to vary or remove personal information held from our system
Should you at any time wish to vary, remove or discuss your personal information held, please do so by contacting us via the Contact Us page. Should you feel there has been a breach of the Privacy Act or our policy, please contact us via the Contact Us page outlining the date of breach and your concerns. Your matter will be responded to within a reasonable period of time, not exceeding 30 days. Should we fail to satisfy your complaint, you may contact the Australian Information Commissioner via telephone on 1300 363 992 or via their website, www.oaic.gov.au.